11.12.08

Tyler Rose Swimwear Resort Line is Out!

I DIE! 
You (and I!) have patiently waited and here it is! The Tyler Rose Swimwear resort line for Shopbop.com is now available and only at Shopbop! 

 A La Carte, our "formal" black and white suit. Perfect for black tie poolside parties, or any poolside for that matter!

The Peacock Bandeau.  A must have for anyone who loves bikinis.  Were not kidding around with this stand-out peacock bandeau and piercing blue ruffle A La Mode bottom.

Feeling feisty?  Then A La Mode is for you! Match your blue ruffle bikini bottoms with the peacock bandeau or this blue leopard print bandeau to get in touch with your inner "Jane".  The feminine touches are sure to make you feel girly and oh so unique!

I did a bikini dance one full moon, and it seems as though the bikini gods, (or Nichole, my favorite, and TRS bikini designer) heard and created this just for me! The Aztec Ruffle bikini, Perfect for any poolside occasion you're ready to be noticed at, because trust me... you will!

shop these great new suits @ shopbop

No comments: