16.8.09

A FAVORITE

So I just discovered another blog to follow that has its own great look at fashion, Sterling Style (named after the bloggers middle name Sterling). What immediately drew me to it was the photos of one of my favorite front ladies Mette Lindberg of the Asteriods Galaxy Tour.
An awesome staple of Mettes wardrobe, her fur hat.
"Is there anything cuter then Mette Lindberg from The Asteriods of Galaxy Tour?! Not only is she an amazing artist, but she has a unique style and is just freaking adorable. I am always excited to she what outfit she puts together next! I love how she rocks that huge fur hat. I must say she is more fashionable than a lot of women out on people's radar, but watch out folks. "
The girls got style and I betttt would look killer in Tyler Rose Swimwear, im thinking our new black and white stripped bikini, Gallows Pole.
peace, love and TRS

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's my friend from high school's blog! Small world :)