31.8.09

THE OUTDOORS ARE GREAT

Just got home from the Outside Lands Festival in San Fran and let me tell ya, it was a blasttt.
San Francisco + San Fran Shopping + great music = no brainer!
Here is a re-cap of the weekend (where I forgot my camera and was left with only an Iphone).
Karin and I in China Town
Karin enjoying the Dim Sum for lunch with a great view.
Sensory Overload!
And then we were off to the music!
The polo fields where we got to see the Black Eyes Peas, Jason Mraz and Dave Mathews Band
Among the local artists we discovered San Franpsycho and the awesome guys who began it as a surf film co.! Who doesn't love a good cropped shirt? I know I love my knew and totally unique shirt (each one hand painted with their stencils right in front of you)! It covered up my Tyler Rose Swimwear but only for a bit, I swear!
Karin got the hands on experience when it came to making her sweatshirt!
Overall it was a great weekend, I cant wait for next year but I cant wait to be back at the TRS Camp for a sure to be awesome week!

PEACE, LOVE & TRS

No comments: