26.3.10

VOTE FOR LOVE

Our favorite PR Goddess from TARA, Ink. and her beau are about to tie the knot, but not just any old way, they want their dream wedding, and they just may get it if YOU vote for them! Thanks to Crate&Barrel one lucky engaged couple will get the wedding they always dreamed of.

"We met at a club on South Beach, a chance encounter with mutual friends. He liked my legs, but complimented my Gucci stilettos. He knew the instant we met that we were destined to be together. Worried that he was too young, too smooth and perhaps too into my shoes, I took a bit longer. But as his boyish swagger, megawatt smile and old soul eventually won me over. Twelve years later, the club has long since closed, but we are going strong. More in love than ever, we figured it was about time to make things official."

To vote for Tara Solomon and Nick D'Annunzio click HERE!

No comments: