14.11.08

Question of the Day

So Girls, Who is Your Favoritteeeee Designer??

Nichole...Myyyy favorite designer, who do you love to wear???
sass & bide, it is "so difficult to define in words, yet it is instantly recognisable to its many fans around the world. It has been described as a love of all things creative, a passion for individuality and freedom of expression, and the intuitive fusion of contradictory elements to form a beautiful whole"
Becky? "Alexander Wang, he makes the plain white shirt look cool"
Kim? "I like Michael Kors, he makes something simple look so extravagant"
And me? I am a big fan of Gucci, love it love it love it. If I could dress like I'm on the Gucci runway everyday I would!

I hope you love our favorite designers as muchhh as we do!
XOXO, the ladies of Tyler Rose

No comments: